Intelligent storage monitoring service, which allows to achieve longer shelf life of products without loss of quality.
- 40% the crop is lost in the process of planting, growing and caring for crops
- 40% the crop is lost during collection, storage and transportation
- 2/3 crop losses can be controlled
How to construct a modern warehouse
Modern storages have a number of possibilities: monitoring systems; management of ventilation, cooling, heating, humidification, air disinfection.
But they are not equipped with the function of analytics and forecasting the development of adverse situations.
What SmartStorage offers
The Smart Storage service eliminates the human factor and provides an objective storage control system. We use the best storage practices.
What it looks like
Advantages of the solution
- Monitoring key parameters
- SMS informing in case of deviations
- Analytics and selection of optimal storage conditions
- Storage profitability assessment
- Connection to external data sources
Any more questions?
Contact us and find out more.
Service for data collection, monitoring, analysis and management of IoT devices - S4AALAN-IT has developed the ALAN IoT Application IoT service.
Grain Temperature Monitoring Pilot Project - Smart4AgroER-Telecom Holding and ALAN-IT have successfully implemented a joint pilot project for monitoring the temperature of grain in the warehouses.
Innovations in the agricultural sector. The fears are real or mythical - Smart4AgroWe would like to touch upon the topic of fears of innovation that hinder the development of innovative products in the agricultural sector in the field of digitalization.