Multiply. Economize. Save.
Smart4Agro is a cloud analytical service to support decision-making in the field of agriculture with a prediction accuracy up to 98%. The service combines internal and external data, statistical data, economic indicators, personnel performance data, laboratory data.
Global Agricultural Perspectives
- 9,8 billion people by 2050
- 70% of freshwater is used for agriculture
- 0,07 hectare for the cultivation of grain per capita by 2050
- 2/3 of agricultural losses can be prevented
Intelligent services for monitoring, analysis and forecasting of agribusiness
Dairy Production Analytics
Service for increasing the efficiency of dairy production
Service for monitoring, analysis and forecasts in greenhouses
Service for monitoring and analysis of crop storage
Service for monitoring the maturation and storage of silage in silo trenches
Advantages of the solution
- Forecasting accuracy to 98%
- Monitoring and analysis of key parameters
- Affordable analytics from any device
- Business Process Optimization
- Improving production efficiency while reducing cost
- Tracking early changes and minimizing the risk of loss
Still have questions?
Contact us and find out more
The dry period is perhaps the main period in the life of a cow, thanks to which future productivity, successful calving, and the health of the cow and calf are formed.
Culling of animals can be divided into three main stages - culling of young stock, culling of heifers and culling of the main herd. Read more about the criteria in our new article.