Service for monitoring, analysis and forecasting in greenhouses, which can calculate dependencies and identify key factors affecting the quantity and quality of crops grown. This service provides a forecast of future productivity, can evaluate the quality of the crop, taste of the fruit, predict costs and optimize costs.
How it works
At this stage, specialized sensors and a base station are installed and connected for subsequent data collection and processing. In addition, you can connect open data sources and other information systems.
Processing, Analytics, and forecast
A digital copy of greenhouses is being built taking into account the most important parameters that affect the quality of the crop. Any changes to the model allow you to get a forecast and answer the question: what if?
24/7 access from any device from anywhere in the world allows you to quickly respond and make informed management decisions.
What it looks like
We needed a system for analyzing production in greenhouses with the ability to conduct analytical and modeling studies...
Advantages of the solution
- The increase in production by 20-25% and improving product quality
- Integration of any additional external data and high performance computing
- Reduce the cost of expensive chemicals
- Effective design of optimal production processes and obtaining a positive economic effect
- Predictive analytics can reduce production costs
- Quality control of agricultural activities taking into account the monitoring of agricultural machinery
Still have questions?
Contact us and find out more.